Followers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

There, Their, They're

Here is a great grammar book by Annette Lyon called There, Their, They're A No-Tears Guide To Grammar From The Word Nerd. I read the entire book in about 3 hours in between motivating my kids to work. It has a lot of great helps on how to improve your grammar and for the low price was well worth the investment.
I think that what has really interested me the most about learning grammar is the way it can be used to make a good story even better.
I highly recommend that everyone take a look at the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your support and keep my spirits hi (truly this all about me) by commenting and letting me know how fantastic, amazing, wonderful and terrific the posts are. Oh yeah and have fun with your comments, add to the story and above all comment!!